I just realized I'm numbering these in reverse order. That's because I don't like the way bloodsport.com here puts up photo sequences. Or lays out text. It never works. What is this problem? Why aren't I sleeping? Here's a bunch of arty photots. Photots? I don't even care; I just noticed a picture on the wall hanging by a broken string - how long do you think that will last?
9.02.2011
Foul Copse II part 3 of 4 (art interlude)
I just realized I'm numbering these in reverse order. That's because I don't like the way bloodsport.com here puts up photo sequences. Or lays out text. It never works. What is this problem? Why aren't I sleeping? Here's a bunch of arty photots. Photots? I don't even care; I just noticed a picture on the wall hanging by a broken string - how long do you think that will last?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like that black and white photo of the field alot.
ReplyDeletei like your photos AND your side text banter.
ReplyDelete