as there is no real theme to my thoughts of late.
The ultimate nerd meets a bout of alcoholism
gladly and without shame. Up for the challenge.
Up for the rest of the night and first thing in the morning.
It will be okay.

Phylum: Echinodermata
Class: Stelleroidea
Subclass: Asteroidea
Genus: Asterias

Phylum: Arthropoda
Subphylum: Mandibulta
Class: Crustacea
Subclass: Malacostraca
Genus: Homarus
Species: Americanus

Phylum: Mollusca
Class: Cephalopoda
Genus: Octopus
note: In some species, tool use has been
verified. Watch out.
Sheep heart.
21A: Pulmonary trunk
21B: Bicuspid valve
note: thick, muscular wall of ventricle.
Y'all got one, too and can't deny it.
I've got levitation
(or at least my bird has)
Hey, Easter Everywhere
good unintentional pun, eh?
Seeing Malefaction for one last time
made me feel way better than this
image implies.
Head Hits reformed? Life is good.
I looked all night for clarity in the bottom
of this glass but
All I got was this dumb art photo.
it looks like we might have something to learn from sheep. if your heart is too big, it's gonna get ripped out.
ReplyDeletethat octopus looks severe.